Monday, March 21, 2011

Hiking!!!!!

Me being the daring and adventurous person I am found a new pastime besides swimming! Aha, as you might have guessed yes it is HIKING! My family and I have started hiking the wondrous and mysterious trails of Raccoon Creek State Park. And my, there have been many treasures I have stumbled upon since starting to hike. On Sunday ma mere pere et moi found a waterfall/cave. Oh the joys! We also saw a man made part of forest that reminded me somewhat of the forbidden forest from Harry Potter. There are also instances I feel like I'm in Lord of the Rings or The Chronicles of Narnia. Take your pick! I also thought of whether or not I would find refuge in the park in case of a Zombie Apocalypse. I think YES! (Although I might study up on sources of food)
Anyhow I'm completely rambling and must get to the main exhibit PICTURES!!!!!-H
Due to the massivity of the pictures I am not capable of captioning all of them so... it pretty much goes in chronological order.




































Forbidden Forest


Aurevoir

No comments:

Post a Comment