Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Me, Ilya, and the Cheater

Well, that little title has absolut nothing to do with any of the pictures in this post, but I said it today and it definitely had a nice ring to it, I've gotta say. Maybe it can be a sequel to the upcoming psychological thriller Love! Anyway, here you go:
I kind of stink at guitar. I can play one song. But one is better than none!

Pick a pick, any pick!

My low-quality guitar, a frequent victim of what some call fret-buzz.

The latticework on this plant holder without a plant brings me inspiration. JK. Actually it is kind of cool when you notice the hearts that are incorporated into the design. <3

Traffic cones always catch your eye...I guess.

Turn the lights off during the day.

Under a wood pavillion
-A

No comments:

Post a Comment